Sekuritance releases its 18-month roadmap, and what will come with Sekuritance throughout the next two years, while also noting some operational highlights along the way.
Highlights of the Roadmap
- Q2 to Q3 of 2022: During this quarter the team will be releasing a whitelabel Vesting/Staking contract for use within the platform for all token projects needing this tech, along with accelerators, incubators, launchpads or exchanges. The company shall also begin its Series A investor round within the business.
- Q3 of 2022: Development of the Sekuritance Identity ntNFT Minting Process.
- Q4 of 2022: Automating $SKRT holder revenue generation (this will be delved deeper in the long-term). Within this quarter, the team will also be integrating a multi-chain non-custodial wallet, with multi-sig and guardian recovery system.
- Q1 of 2023: Crypto Tax reconciliation tool development will take place. Within the 1st quarter of 2023, the Sekuritance team will also be issuing Physical ID Card shipping options, relative to the users’ identity within Sekuritance.
- Q2 to Q3 of 2023: Banking Services Integration (Swift IBANs for users).
Today’s announcement includes a commitment to Sekuritance as a brand, along with its utility token; $SKRT. The mission is to take the compliance world further by storm, and continue to revolutionise this space. All data — past, present, while also planning for the future which is non-compliant in the next 18 months within the blockchain space may one day be at risk, along with the funds held by those individuals and businesses. We foresee that the longer the migration to compliance-driven crypto business is postponed from a regulatory standpoint, the more businesses may be at risk — that is why we believe organisations should take a stand before it is too late, and self-regulate and commit to compliance for what is to come in the future.
With this roadmap in place, Sekuritance aims to become the home of the most complete compliance tool, not just in the blockchain industry, but beyond. Sekuritance is working in close cooperation with governments, academics and other compliance-based organisations to bring these steps within the roadmap to the forefront of Know-Your-Everything (KYE).
Ecstatic about this announcement, Jonathan Camilleri Bowman, CEO of Sekuritance went back to his roots, and why he developed Sekuritance not that long ago; “…having been a founder, innovator, CTO and director of various eMoney and Fintech institutions for the last 15 years, focusing on a RegTech ecosystem like Sekuritance was something I wanted to pursue for quite some time as I have seen the pain compliance, onboarding and operations team go through every single day due to the increasing restrictions, sanctions, directives, laws, conflicting jurisdictions and more. Sekuritance is used today by thousands of people on a daily basis, and is consistently searched for to provide Know-Your-Customer (KYC), Know Your Business (KYB), Background Checks, Adverse Media Checks, Blockchain Analysis, Transactions Monitoring and Risk Scoring amongst others.”
Camilleri Bowman follows on by saying; “The world needs a compliance partner built for the long-run, that’s providing something different to the saturated industry one sees when choosing from one supplier to the next based on pennies, due to volume. Our goal remains the same, to build a product for the future of RegTech — and the growing number of partners is something we’re very proud of, and we’re looking to continue to build on that success with this roadmap this year, the next and beyond. I’m excited for this 18-month roadmap, and I can’t wait till you guys reap the benefits with us.”
The Sekuritance RegTech provides a single platform for every compliance need within a business, including end-to-end KYC, KYB, AML, vendor management, beneficiary onboarding, investor check, card processing MFA checks, blockchain wallet checks, cyber-risk assessments, and other RegTech and Business Process Management requirements.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us on: