Aimedis Launching Revolutionary New Token $AIMx Using Sekuritance As A Compliance Partner
Disrupting the medical world, Aimedis is partnering with the compliance solution provider Sekuritance to launch its $AIMx token on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) on November 25th, 2021 at 7:00 AM UTC. Contributing currencies will be in the form of USDT ERC-20, USDC ERC-20 and BUSD. The IDO will be occurring on the new Sekuritance Portal.
Medicine meets Blockchain
Aimedis state that they will revolutionise the medical world this week by introducing the world’s first healthcare platform with an integrated medical and scientific NFT marketplace complemented by their own $AIMx token, launched with the support of RegTech aficionados Sekuritance.
In their own words, Aimedis are offering a completely new revenue stream while transforming how medical data is gathered, distributed, evaluated and monetised. This move will guide & lead patients and caregivers into a medically approved social network to avoid fake news and insecurities due to wrong information, whereas data would be shared and accessed easily to and from hospitals, researchers, pharma companies, AI companies, space agencies and more.
Below is a summary of the token and the project provided kindly by Aimedis themselves:
The $AIMx token will also reward users in a variety of cool and exciting ways. First of all, any patients/users who use the $AIMx token to pay for any services will receive an automatic 10% discount. Healthcare providers and companies can be eligible for up to a 50% discount on advertising costs, letting them communicate with a dedicated and attentive audience.
But discounts aren’t the only incentives. You also get rewards for medical social activities for users, creators, bloggers, influencers and focus groups, among others. $AIMx provides donations for goodwill initiatives and funding creative projects to spread awareness and advocacy programs for workplaces. Participants can raise their Aimedis score and $AIMx to unlock other premium features and perks while building local communities as an Aimedis Ambassador.
$AIMx will enable governance on future decisions inside the system, the social & medical metaverse and the NFT marketplace. $AIMx will gain DeFi aspects with the launch of the medical NFT marketplace. The Aimedis team will burn 2% of the total existing AIMx tokens for the five years following the IDO. After five years, decentralized governance will decide about the continuation of the burning program.
1 Stake = 200,000 AIMx. A min. of 200k AIMx is required to participate in the yield farming program. Stake for x months, receive 12.5% interest in AIMx. For example, if users stake 200,000 AIMx for 12months => 12,5% interest (25,000 AIMx Tokens). Lockup time for staking is at least six months.
Closing the Gap
What makes Aimedis unique is the fact that it combines all medical interaction and information between patients and healthcare professionals. This includes medical records, video chats, prescriptions, appointments, educational materials, communications, record storage, artificial intelligence, big data mining and the latest security measures, including a proprietary blockchain.
The easy-to-use freemium based cloud solution is usable worldwide and can be easily adapted to any healthcare market. On the patient side, Aimedis connects with popular healthcare devices such as trackers, blood pressure monitors, and fitness apps, drawing these markets and their potential growth into its business model. On the professional side, Aimedis is plugged into healthcare IT systems, including HIS connection via HL7/FHIR, medical imaging standards like DICOM and robust compliance with IHE and HIPAA.
Plus, its ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification provides ironclad assurance of security and reliability of Aimedis as a professional-grade medical IT solution
Aimedis Liquidity Token Offering Details
Aimedis’ IDO will be released at an IDO price of $0.05.
The $AIMx token will be available to acquire on ProBit Global exchange, via IEO (which will be launching in parallel with their IDO via Sekuritance). Over 2022, Aimedis will work with partners to expand trading options with plans to include other centralized exchanges as well as DEXs.
There are a total of 60,000,000 $AIMx tokens which will be distributed as:
- 30% Ecosystem Incentives
- 20% Staking Rewards
- 10% Public and Private Sale
- 10% Aimedis Foundation
- 20% Treasury (lockup of 12 months)
- 10% Team and Advisors (lockup of 24 months and 12 months linear payout)
These tokens can be used to buy and sell Aimedis NFTs. These can be bought and sold directly via the platform giving discounts on publishing and buying with $AIMx tokens, and data providers will earn a fixed percentage of the data sold, each time the NFT is used and/or sold.
This is a major step, both for the world of blockchain and the medical community, a step into the future. The Aimedis NFT marketplace, Aimedis DataXChange, works as the world’s first medical and scientific NFT platform.
Contribution currencies for the IDO will be in the form of USDT ERC-20, USDC ERC-20 and BUSD.
Participation and Allocation
Anyone is eligible to apply for participation in the $AIMx token offering granted they meet jurisdictional restrictions.
If the $AIMx token offering becomes over-subscribed (due to pledges exceeding the $200,000 hard cap), priority allocations will not be given, and will be split accordingly.
- Just to be on the safe side, all new users on Sekuritance should go to portal.sekuritance.com, sign up and pass our onboarding process by visiting the ‘My Profile’ section and verifying yourself, before taking part in the IDO to save the time and hassle on waiting for your KYC verification, this will help get things to run more smoothly, will give you peace of mind that when the IDO begins, you’ll be able to take part the second it opens. Once it launches you may find the Aimedis launch under the ‘Token Onboarding’ section and you may take part.
- **NOTE** If your KYC has already been approved in Sekuritance’s System, you do not have to upload an ID card, Selfie, or Proof of Residence documents, as they are already stored in the system.
- If you have not previously been approved with the KYC provider, Sekuritance, please have the following documents handy as you will be asked for them: Proof of identity (Passport, Drivers License, or Government-issued ID card) including clear, complete photos of both the front and back of the ID card (or both the front cover and photo page of the Passport). Also, a selfie with the proof of identity document and a note reading “Aimedis — the future of healthcare”.
- Prior to the participation in the Aimedis token offering, you will need to create an ETH chain web3 wallet (MetaMask works perfectly) so that this address can be provided during the application process on our portal. Applications that do not include a valid wallet address will be denied, this will be where the user transfers the USDT ERC20 or the USDC to pledge for the IDO.
- Prior to the participation in the Aimedis token offering, you will need to create a BSC web3 wallet so that this address can be provided during the application process on our portal. Applications that do not include a valid BSC wallet address will not receive the $AIMx tokens.
- On December 2nd at 7:00 AM UTC, the portal will close. There will be a waiting period of up to 48 hours as the Aimedis team finalizes internal processes. **This is subject to change.
- Approved participants will be contacted by Aimedis via email with allocation details and payment instructions and they will have 24 hours to send the funds. Note: This message will include important details and additional steps required to receive tokens so be sure to read it carefully.
- Aimedis stated that 10% of the tokens will unlock on the (token generation event) TGE, with a cliff of 1 month, and a 4 month vesting period (no claiming needed).
What Should I Do to Prepare for the Offering?
- Create an ETH Wallet to send the contributing currencies to take part in the IDO.
- Create a BSC Wallet to receive your $AIMx tokens.
- Submit your details and documents at any point from now till the end of the IDO, before is always better.
Learn More About Aimedis
To learn more about Aimedis, click the links below:
Who Can Participate in the $AIMx Token Offering?
Anyone not domiciled in the USA or UN sanctioned countries can participate in the Aimedis token sale.
Prohibited countries* to participate in the IDO are the following: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Burma, Belarus, the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Central African Republic, Congo, Côte d’Ivoire, China, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Moldova, Macedonia, Myanmar, Serbia, Somalia, South Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States of America, Venezuela, Kosovo, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
* The prohibited countries list was selected by Aimedis. If your country is listed, this does not mean you are not eligible for future Sekuritance Launchpad projects so keep an eye.
** Launchpad dates are subject to change.
This article is not an advice, endorsement, partnership or an offer for investment by Sekuritance. Sekuritance is a RegTech outsourcing partner and services provider — we provide our compliance services and solutions to Aimedis in accordance with their specific instructions, requests and their internal compliance policies and procedures. We have not, in any way, analysed the legality, verified or vetted Aimedi’s token and/or their white paper and we are and cannot be held responsible for the success of this project. We are not a regulated cryptocurrency exchange (virtual asset service provider), so our participation is limited to providing the necessary compliance tools as an outsourcing partner, whereas Aimedis is conducting this exchange offering on its own and/or with the participation of virtual asset service providers.
Digital assets carry a high level of risk. Participation in exchange offerings is performed at your own risk. Exercise caution and conduct your own due diligence.
The Sekuritance RegTech platform provides a single platform for every eGRC need, including end-to-end AML/CTF, CECL, FCPA, vendor management, beneficiary onboarding, investor check, card processing MFA checks, blockchain wallet checks, cyber-risk assessments, and other RegTech or Business Process Management requirements.
Stay tuned for more info and follow us on: